[Geany-devel] Where have the thirdparty plugins gone?

Eugene Arshinov earshinov at xxxxx
Mon Mar 5 19:58:42 UTC 2012

On Thu, 01 Mar 2012 23:52:31 +0100
Dominic Hopf <dmaphy at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Lex pointed me to the issue, that the pages for the third-party
> plugins at http://plugins.geany.org/ are empty. I have to admit, that
> I maybe am not that up-to-date and thus, am not sure what actually
> happened to those plugins.
>
> Last thing I know of them is, that they were in the same SVN
> repository at SourceForge as Geany-Plugins. After the migration to
> GitHub they are gone - I guess that is intended.
>
> Does anyone know what happened to them? Do they exist anymore and just
> in another place? Or should I really remove them from the website?
>
> Regards,
> Dominic

Hello.

That was me who agreed to maintain the Mini-Script plugin.  That plugin
is now inside geany-plugins.  Also it seems to have a working README.
What should be done to place this README on the site?

--
Best regards,
Eugene.