[Geany-devel] Where have the thirdparty plugins gone?

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Fri Mar 2 07:33:05 UTC 2012

Am 02.03.2012 04:11, schrieb Lex Trotman:
> Well, thats up to the new maintainer.  IIUC the idea was that plugins
> could be housed in the geany-plugins repo so people could find them,
> but not have the be part of the combined plugins if the developer did
> not want, or was unable to meet, the build or release schedule
> requirements of the combined release.
>
> Maybe Frank can say what the arrangement is intended to be now git
> does things differently?

Nope. We just don't use the sourceforge svn anymore and the
geany-plugins github roject is for the combined plugins release only. So
its a bit cleaned up. BTW: (I think) All other plugins inside the svn
has been officially deprecated or moved into geany-plugins combined
plugins project.

Cheers,
Frank