[Geany-devel] ANN: Geany-Themes 1.22 Released

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Thu Jun 28 03:18:57 UTC 2012

Hi,

I've made a tarball and zip release for Geany-Themes 1.22 file at:

https://github.com/codebrainz/geany-themes/downloads

Highlights:

* Improved Solarized light and dark schemes (thanks Joshua Hoff)
* Improved Gedit theme (thanks Jean-Philippe Fleury)
* Improved Dark theme (thanks Harold Aling)
* Remove Alternate (alt.conf) theme since it's shipped with Geany now
* Updated credits and licensing information

I'm hoping to make the releases/tarballs somewhat predictable to make it
easier for distro package maintainers who want to create Geany-Themes
packages. The main version number will follow Geany's and releases in
between Geany releases will have a micro number like 1.22.1, 1.22.2,
etc. Let me know if this format is going to work out or if there's any
other files or something I need to add or re-format to simplify building
packages.

If anyone has any original or ported themes they want to include in
Geany-Themes, make a pull request or Github or just email it to me or
whatever.