[Geany-devel] Would be nice to have line numbers for the HTML export plugin

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Fri Jun 8 09:17:47 UTC 2012

On 8 June 2012 11:12, theUser BL <theuserbl at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I think it would be nice to have line numbers for the HTML export plugin.
>
> I am not so familiar with C++, so I post it only as suggestion.

Hi,

The HTML export plugin is written in C so I am afraid that your Java
is no use :(

You are right that line numbers might be a nice option, but it would
have to be a setting, the output has been the way it is for some time
and people may be relying on it.

But as always someone has to do it, but pull requests are welcome :)

[...]