[Geany-devel] patch: separated session/local config

Vladi Belperchinov-Shabanski cade at xxxxx
Sat Jul 28 15:16:03 UTC 2012

hello,

this is my first post so I'd like to thank all programmers
working on geany. it is so close to perfect :) thanks!

I keep my ~/.config/geany dir under git so I can
distribute my environment prefs on all machines
I use. unfortunately there are some config entries
which always collide since they are "local" to the
current machine. those are:

[geany]
geometry

[files]
all-of-them-...

I modified keyfile.c to keep all those in separated
(session/local) file so it can be excluded from git.

diff/patch is against
commit 1ce4b1fac516f89dadb639cb773c76b68cfa286b

I'd like to ask for a review of the patch?

thank you and good luck!

Vladi.
--
Vladi Belperchinov-Shabanski