[Geany-devel] OSX build error: ld: unknown option: --export-dynamic

Sean Felipe Wolfe ether.joe at xxxxx
Tue Jul 17 21:58:48 UTC 2012

On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 2:17 PM, Colomban Wendling
<lists.ban at herbesfolles.org> wrote:

> ...or we could drop our flag and let GModule pkg-config flags deal with
> it.  Fixed with commit
> https://github.com/geany/geany/commit/d11f9a51b939bf39c3c1676ab823147d460ede75
>
> Regards,
> Colomban

Nice! I pulled this change and was able to build successfully. I'm now
seeing the geany app up and running at version 1.23>=d11f9a5.

Looks like the paste bug is here so ... time to get a-hunting. The
version of Geany from the openenterprise fellows pasted ok... would it
be worthwhile comparing the two codebases? Any suggestions where to
start as far as chasing the issue down?