[Geany-devel] Third party plugin publish and third party library bundle problem

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Mon Jul 16 18:02:44 UTC 2012

On Mon, 16 Jul 2012 16:59:12 +0200
Thomas Martitz <thomas.martitz at student.htw-berlin.de> wrote:

> Am 16.07.2012 16:58, schrieb Thomas Martitz:

> >> I prefer Simplified BSD License for this plugin. What do you mean
> >> it should be fine for "most" cases? Could you explain more?
> >
> > The 2-clause BSD is always fun. As is LGPLv2+.
>
> s/fun/fine/ :)

Rethinking about ..... well, you might are correct. In terms of
distribution as we most likely will do, LPGL should also be fine.
Sorry -  my fault.
In terms of BSD I'm thinking about some special parts e.g. calling
author's names inside credits I saw in past. But should not be
apply able on our case....

Cheers,
Frank

--