[Geany-devel] Introduction

Sean Felipe Wolfe ether.joe at xxxxx
Fri Jul 13 23:27:35 UTC 2012

Hey Jacob ... my name is Sean Wolfe and I'm in a similar position to
yourself, not a lot of Geany type contributions made as yet but I'm
enthusiastic about the technology and would like to see it grow. I
just got back on the Geany list after some time away from Geany , and
I saw your intro hadn't been responded to so just wanted to say hi.

A bit late but just to reassure you you aren't the only interested party :)

Cheers!

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 7:18 PM, Jacob Strohm <jacobstrohm at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
>     I'm interested in beginning to contribute to Geany.  I'm a freshman CS
> major and I often find myself with way too much free time and needing
> something productive to do.  As I've enjoyed using Geany, its something I'd
> like to get involved in.  However, open source (and projects in general
> written by more than 2 people) is new to me, so I'll probably take it slow
> for a while.  Any advice is greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Jacob

A musician must make music, an artist must paint, a poet must write,
if he is to be ultimately at peace with himself.
- Abraham Maslow