[Geany-devel] draggable tabs - current state?

Sean Felipe Wolfe ether.joe at xxxxx
Fri Jul 13 21:07:25 UTC 2012

I'd like to be able to have 2-3 columns of tabs and be able to drag +
rearrange, something like Eclipse's draggable tab setup -- one of the
few things I like about Eclipse.

I assume this is non-trivial ... how horribly difficult would it be?
I'm not very C or GTK experienced, but I got into Geany to learn more
and it would be a fun contribution to work on and one day maybe
finish? Haha.

Happy Friday!

--
A musician must make music, an artist must paint, a poet must write,
if he is to be ultimately at peace with himself.