[Geany-devel] More Per-Project Configuration Options

Braden Walters meoblast at xxxxx
Tue Jul 10 02:34:30 UTC 2012

Regarding the UI, I don't think it's necessary to put a checkbox next to
everything. You could include a separate tab (something like "Details")
which would then have a list of all changes made to the individual
project. And then a button to remove that and restore to defaults. This
would simplify at least the UI, because it'd just be a subset of the
global preferences with an extra tab for the "Details" (or whatever it'd
be called). Does this concept make sense?

Regarding plugins. That could be a problem. Perhaps at first plugin
preferences should not be available on a per-project basis, as I could
imagine that could be something quite complex to tag onto an already big
job. Or is there another problem regarding plugins that I am not
recognizing?