[Geany-devel] Plugins-developers: Please check the NEWS for your plugin

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at xxxxx
Thu Jul 5 20:09:31 UTC 2012

Hi dear plugin developers,

As you probably already know, we will make a new geany-plugins release
this week-end, to go with Geany 1.22.

As usual, we need to update the NEWS file on the root geany-plugins
directory to provide a summary of the changes in this new release.  I
already made a first update, but you know better than anybody else what
changed in your plugin and what is worth noting in the NEWS [1].

So, could you please review the 1.22 NEWS and update it as needed for
your plugin?

Thank you,
Colomban

[1] Please only list noteworthy changes, like new features and important
bugfixes.  NEWS should list what the average user cares about, not each
and every changes made to the plugin.