[Geany-devel] Geany-Plugins: Windows test build for 1.22 available

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Sun Jul 1 10:16:02 UTC 2012

On 12-07-01 01:44 AM, Enrico Tröger wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I just made a test build of Geany Plugins 1.22 for Windows.
>
> A little surprisingly for me, it all worked fine on the first attempt :).
>
> I only had problems loading the Geany-Lua plugin with some strange error
> message which I didn't investigate yet:
> http://pastebin.geany.org/EUmwJ/
> The error message occurs on plugin loading. I'm not sure whether it is
> caused by my system or something else.
>
> If anyone wants to test it, any feedback is appreciated.
>
> The installer...
> http://www.uvena.de/tmp/geany-plugins-1.22_setup_testbuild.exe
>
> ... requires an existing Geany 1.22 installation.

Nice work!

I'm not able to test on Windows for a few days, but  until then, can you
say which plugins are included?

I'm curious about stuff like Debugger and MultiTerm that depend on VTE,
or Devhelp and Webhelper that depend on (GTK)WebKit, were you able to
get that going on Windows?