[Geany-devel] get build command from a plugin

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Mon Jan 30 23:16:35 UTC 2012

On 01/28/2012 06:08 AM, Dimitar Zhekov wrote:
> Hi,
>
> How can I $subject?

FWIW, I also have a need for this for an Android plugin I'm working on
(using Eclipse is sooo painful).

So far I've found a need to both get and set the build commands for a
project (and the working dir) and also to programmatically cause them to
run (IIRC this is already working by a keybindings hack). My current
code is basically just duplicating all the project and build stuff under
it's own menu since it's not exposed, but it feels clunky and redundant.