[Geany-devel] SCSS (Sassy CSS) lexer support

Ross McKay rosko at xxxxx
Tue Jan 17 09:41:39 UTC 2012

G'day,

I've hacked up some syntax highlighting support for SCSS[1] in a fork on
github[2] and Neil at the Scintilla project has accepted it[3]

So, how do I get this into Geany now? Obviously the Scintilla repo is
ahead of the Geany version, however what I have in my Geany fork is
compatible with Scintilla's current head (the lexer is identical and the
.iface uses the same constants numbering).

Should I submit a pull request, or is there another preferred way?

cheers,
Ross

[1] http://sass-lang.com/
[2] https://github.com/webaware/geany/tree/css-scss
[3] http://preview.tinyurl.com/6sdp8em
--
Ross McKay, Toronto, NSW Australia
"Faced with a choice between the survival of the planet