[Geany-devel] Fixing Glade File (was Re: Whither goest CTRL-Q?)

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Sat Jan 14 02:24:36 UTC 2012

Hi,

For whatever reason in commit c85b89afdd880b7a6aac42f953bab83d3938a4a3
(fixing the project dialog), Glade removed the accelerators (and
adjustments) from geany.glade.

I'm looking for a clever way to fix this without having to manually edit
the Glade XML, add the dropped stuff back manually, or revert and redo
all my changes from that commit.

Any hints/ideas?

P.S. I tried just copying the whole XML block for the project notebook
(where all my *intended* changes were) into the non-broken version just
before that commit, and it worked somewhat, but there's been changes to
this chunk of code in a later commit, so those don't work.