[Geany-devel] Whither goest CTRL-Q?

Ross McKay rosko at xxxxx
Sat Jan 14 01:04:34 UTC 2012

Matthew Brush wrote:
>That was going to be my guess too; something with GTK+/stock items/gtkrc.
>
>I don't see a quit keybinding in Geany code (after a quick search).

I'm on Fedora 16 x86-64, latest stable updates, and ./waf configure
reports:
   Using GTK version : 2.24.8

Until recently I was struggling along with GNOME 3, and just a week ago
I switched to LXDE when upgrading SWMBO's machine to Fedora 16 and GNOME
couldn't handle the move (bloody accelerated graphics shmaphics; I'm
running the same DE as she is so that I can answer any questions she
has). Could that be part of it?

I have GNOME 3 installed as well as LXDE, but I'm running the LXDE dm as
well as the de. The odd thing is that CTRL-Q was working before the git
pull / rebuild, and I can ssh to SWMBO's PC (similar config) and run
Geany there and it still has CTRL-Q.

If this is environmental, I guess I'll just have to get used to using
ALT-F4 again, eh?
--
Ross McKay, Toronto, NSW Australia
"Let the laddie play wi the knife - he'll learn"