[Geany-devel] Geany-Plugins: MAINTAINERS file

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Thu Jan 12 09:22:57 UTC 2012

Am 12.01.2012 04:05, schrieb Matthew Brush:

> You aren't kidding! I was reading a bug report[1] on Pidgin's tracker a
> while back about the auto-sizing of a text box or something and the tone
> was absolutely incredible, including demands, threats, name-calling and
> much more. I couldn't work on a project like Pidgin with so many
> disrespectful users.

Yepp. And also disrespectful companies. E.g. it seems a bit like Oracle
and a couple of others are using Pidgin somewhere internally (which is
good for sure), but looks a bit like they are communicating: ask
@support mailing list ... But we are changing topics ;D

Cheers,
Frank