[Geany-devel] Q: how to switch to new Git repo?

Eugene Arshinov earshinov at xxxxx
Fri Jan 6 15:32:27 UTC 2012

Hi guys!

It's me again, after a long time.  Please help me organize my Geany
repository.  The last time I worked on Geany it was in SVN repository,
and I was using it through git-svn.  Now there are two Git repositories:
the main one [1] and the one containing my sm-branch [2].  I assume I
should make the fork of the former and put my sm branch there, but how
do I transfer my sm branch, preserving merge commits (master -> sm)?

[1]: https://github.com/geany/geany
[2]: https://github.com/techee/sm-branch/

--
Best regards,