[Geany-devel] Assorted file extensions

Ross McKay rosko at xxxxx
Mon Jan 2 05:39:50 UTC 2012

G'day,

While I'm messing around with Geany, here's a few extensions on the
standard filetype_extensions.conf that I reckon should be part of the
base:

[Extensions]
HTML=*.htm;*.html;*.shtml;*.hta;*.htd;*.htt;*.cfm;*.asp;*.asa;
Javascript=*.js;*.htc;
SQL=*.sql;*.SQL;*.ddl;*.DDL;*.prc;*.PRC;

.asp = Classic ASP (VBScript / JScript server-side scripts)
.asa = as above
.htc = Microsoft Internet Explorer component script (JScript)
.ddl = SQL data definition language, basically create statements
.prc = SQL stored procedures (commonly MS but also others sometimes)
--
Ross McKay, Toronto, NSW Australia
"A just machine to make big decisions