[Geany-devel] SCSS (Sassy CSS) lexer support

Ross McKay rosko at xxxxx
Mon Jan 2 00:45:50 UTC 2012

G'day,

I've hacked up some syntax highlighting support for SCSS[1] in a fork on
github[2] if anyone wants to play with it. It's mostly working, although
it still has a small bug with nesting and doesn't yet support nested
properties (like: font: { weight: bold; size: 1em; })

Once I fix the nesting bug, and maybe the nested properties, I'll submit
the lexer to the Scintilla project so that maybe we can get it
incorporated into Geany proper.

If anyone familiar with SCSS would like to give it a go and let me know
what breaks, please drop me a line.

Crikey, those lexers have some nasty code!

[1] http://sass-lang.com/
[2] https://github.com/webaware/geany/tree/css-scss
--
Ross McKay, Toronto NSW Australia
"Click me, drag me, treat me like an object"