[Geany-devel] [geany/geany] 795ee4: Merge pull request #28 from RetroX/patch-1

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Tue Feb 28 10:12:54 UTC 2012

On 28 February 2012 21:04, Thomas Martitz
<thomas.martitz at student.htw-berlin.de> wrote:
> Am 26.02.2012 00:26, schrieb Lex Trotman:
>
>> So I suggest that only the fundamental types and<cstddef>  types
>> size_t, nullptr_t ptrdiff_t and max_align_t should be available by
>> adding them to the secondary keyword list for C++.
>>

> Why does it matter whether they are fundamental types or not important? The
> point is they are types and keywords.

Yes, types go in the secondary list, keywords go in the primary list.

The point is where do we stop adding things to the secondary list and
say you have to load tags to get them?

The list in the filetype file should be the minimum:

1. fundamental types which you can't get from tags since they are not in headers
2. the <cstddef> types since they are used nearly everywhere.

All others should be added by tags allowing the user to choose which they need.