[Geany-devel] get build command from a plugin

Thomas Martitz thomas.martitz at xxxxx
Thu Feb 2 07:57:54 UTC 2012

Am 01.02.2012 23:42, schrieb Matthew Brush:

> P.S. Thanks for adding the feature, it will save me writing tons of
> documentation explaining how to configure Geany to work with the
> Android SDK, I can just do it automatically for users now :)

Once you have something remotely usable, please show off :)

As I'm working on the android port of Rockbox (among other things) I'm
also interested a android plugin. I currently use Geany for the C bits
and eclipse for the java bits.

However, my situation is not that bad, since I can build the apk through
"make apk" as well  (after "reverse engineering" what the ADT plugin for
eclise does) :) As of recently, ant works too.

Best regards,