[Geany-Devel] geany SPOJ support

Mayank Jha mayank25080562 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 18:47:58 UTC 2012

I was trying to make a plugin that allows you to make SPOJ submissions
form within the geany IDE with the help of a python script . The coding
work is done .But the problem is that ive made changes to the core code
directly inorder to make my feature a part of Geany IDE. I was pondering
upon the idea that can I make a bash script which changes those files
pertaining to the plugin, which simply copies the files(original) into some
other location and copies the modified files in place of it, and another
uninstall bash script which does the reverse, thus completing my plugin??
Will this be acceptable to Geany users and developers??