[Geany-devel] GeniusPaste, new plugin

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Mon Apr 30 15:28:57 UTC 2012

On Sat, 28 Apr 2012 18:14:33 +0200
Enrico <enrico.trt at gmail.com> wrote:

> If you consider this plugin interesting enough, I'd like to know what
> should I do to make it part of the Geany-Plugins
> project.

I think it can be useful to have it inside the geany-plugins project.
If you like to, just clone the geany-plugins project on github [1] and
add you plugin into its structure and resend a pull request to the
project.
You can have a look onto other plugins if its about adding build
support for waf and autotools - both are much appreciated. But if one
of them is missing, there might somebody who will add it for you ;)

Cheers,
Frank

[1] https://github.com/geany/geany-plugins
--