[Geany-devel] file attributes on a linux system

worthspending worthspending at xxxxx
Thu Apr 5 11:49:26 UTC 2012

I know.  It is just one of those things.  I didn't even think about it
until I read "save as" didn't apply the +x attribute.  Quite frankly, I
simply forgot that the Tree Browser was a plugin.

Sorry.