[Geany-devel] New Feature(plugin OR geany self)

Jacques du Rand jacquesdr at xxxxx
Thu Sep 29 19:09:45 UTC 2011

Hi Dimitar

>>slowly fading to pink for "non-recent" changes. On save, it went blue,
I was afraid it might be seen as distracting. I'm thinking it's
should'd 'fade' itself

only action that would effect the color would be when the document-activate
Also only track maybe top 3 files ? (config option) ?

Maybe as first step I do test-implementation  only on
sidebar-openfiles with config/preference to turn it on/off :) ?
Regards
jacques