[Geany-devel] New Feature(plugin OR geany self)

Jacques du Rand jacquesdr at xxxxx
Thu Sep 29 08:39:11 UTC 2011

Hi All
Yes was hoping someone would find value in such a feature ! :)
As I understand the 'document-activate' signal get send whenever  a
document is activated via the open-document list OR when a user click
on a tab ?

Since we will  "draw" the icons in  the treeview widget ? From the
treeview model Maybe we could store the activated-count in the
tree-model as well ?
OR ?? Since its a "property" of a Document (How many times was I
activated )  I could use that to determine the icon ?

I'm still unsure of what to do next :) ?
Could a first step be a  "patch" that implement the feature in the
above way ? And submit it for comments ?

>>As to the Jiri's project plugin:
I will take a look thanks  :)   But want to do it strictly not on a
project-basis
Regards
Jacques