[Geany-devel] New Feature(plugin OR geany self)

Thomas Martitz thomas.martitz at xxxxx
Thu Sep 29 08:26:08 UTC 2011

Am 29.09.2011 10:21, schrieb Lex Trotman:

> Yes but after opening you can activate documents with the tabs without
> reordering the MRU list.  The MRU list only re-orders when you use it
> to activate documents. Of course maybe the MRU list should re-order on
> any method of activation, including go to error tabs etc, thats open
> for discussion.

I don't think I experienced that, but I almost exclusively use ctrl+tab
to switch files. So if that's the case it's a bug and should be fixed.

FWIW, it appears this is a rather unknown feature, even though it's
really awesome. Can discoverability of such features possibly be improved?

Best regards.