[Geany-devel] Updating images in the documentation

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Mon Sep 26 02:40:05 UTC 2011

Hey, Enrico, Thomas,

>> I remember the discussions in the past about the GTK theme+engine used
>> for the images. For some reason, not all people like my custom red
>> theme :).

There is nothing wrong with the theme (IMHO) except its custom so no
one else can update images without doing the lot.

Maybe you should open source it :) but then IIRC its for that funny
XFCE desktop.

>> I'd update the images unless someone else wants to do it.
>> The question is just whether there was a decision made in the past
>> about what theme+engine to use for the images. If not, we should make
>> that decision soon.
>> I don't mind much about which theme as long as it is not that Aqua/Mac
>> stuff.
>>

> I think Geany looks quite nice in Linux Mint, especially with a darkish
> theme[1] :)

Thomas, we agree on something !!! :)