[Geany-devel] saving plugin settings in a project file

Dimitar Zhekov dimitar.zhekov at xxxxx
Sat Sep 24 14:12:43 UTC 2011

On Fri, 23 Sep 2011 19:52:24 +0200
Thomas Martitz <thomas.martitz at student.htw-berlin.de> wrote:

> Am 21.09.2011 18:01, schrieb Dimitar Zhekov:
> >
> > What you need is debug sessions, and they depend on the executable being
> > debugged. It doesn't make sense to use the same breakpoints, watches
> > etc. for more than one program, or two sets of these for the same
> > program.
>
> I disagree with the very last statement. If you're working at the same
> project in different branches you might want to debug different parts.

Are you using several branches with a single executable name? I prefer
to keep my source directories clean and generate the object and
executable files outside them, but at least each branch has it's own
output directory.

--
E-gards: Jimmy