[Geany-devel] Geany-Plugins: Please check for ChangeLog-entries on commit

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Mon Sep 19 06:15:59 UTC 2011

Hi folks,

Another episode from topic improving plugins by Frank ;)

In last time I saw a lot of changes going in into plugins without having
a ChageLog entry set.

Its not always useful in every case but its a nice thing for users of
trunk and also stable releases to have a middle view between NEWS-file
which is in most cases only a very short compilation of changes and the
very, very verbose svn/git log view. So I'm bagging you to have in mind
updating your ChangeLog and when every updating po-files or something
else inside geany-plugins/trunk/geany-plugins/po I make it mandatory ;)

Cheers,
Frank