[Geany-devel] various prefs warning - changing 'various'

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Fri Sep 16 14:23:52 UTC 2011

[...]
> I would've thought it'd be easy to change the two user-facing labels, like 5
> minutes easy.  Seems to me now would be the ideal time to change those two
> labels.  Or, is it possible to do English translations after the string
> freeze?

The problem is that the decision is needed today (your time, its
Saturday for me already :).  String freeze means that all English
strings in the software are frozen whilst translations are made.  This
is so that the translations match the originals.  So no changes
allowed between then and release.