[Geany-devel] Adding size_t before release

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Thu Sep 15 00:11:57 UTC 2011

On 15 September 2011 00:33, Matthew Brush <mbrush at codebrainz.ca> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I don't know who generates the c99.tags, but it would be cool if the next
> release of Geany had the `size_t` symbol in its default tags.  I can't get
> Geany to parse my GNU headers using create_c_tags.sh script (or otherwise),
> but even just copying the line for `ssize_t` and dropping the first S works
> well enough to get auto-completion and highlighting of this symbol.

Yeah, its rather more useful than ssize_t.  Strange, if the tags were
generated on a gnu machine then size_t is two lines away from ssize_t
although posix puts ssize_t in unistd.h, don't ya just luv standards.