[Geany-devel] SF.net SVN: geany:[5909] trunk/src/utils.c

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Mon Sep 12 09:16:14 UTC 2011

> Otherwise the whole fallback should be removed since it is confusing
> and may not run the browser the user expected (depending on the order
> in the list).  At least when there is only the tools pref you know
> when its wrong, the browser won't go, with the fallback something
> unexpected may happen.

In fact thinking about it some more Geany should tell the user that
browser command "xxx" did not work (xxx=tools pref command) and ask do
you want to try the following in order and print the list.  We should
not fail to inform the user that the command did not work.