[Geany-devel] Why Geany doesn't use exactly what is set in "marker_search"?

Jean-Philippe Fleury contact at xxxxx
Fri Sep 9 18:22:15 UTC 2011

Dimitar Zhekov a écrit le 2011-09-09 13:44 :
> With the Markers Margin hidden, you don't have arrow or plus, so the
> entire line is highlighted instead, with background = 2nd argument of
> marker_line and transluency = 1st argument of marker_translucency.
> Blending the arrow or plus sign would a bit pointless.

Thanks. It could be added in the manual (applied when markers margin is
hidden).

Unfortunately, I'm still not able to make "marker_translucency" have any
effect, even when markers margin is hidden. See the attached screenshot.
The entire line is highlighted, but the first argument of
"marker_translucency" is not used.

Regards,

Jean-Philippe