[Geany-devel] [RFC] Geany Plugin Names

Dimitar Zhekov dimitar.zhekov at xxxxx
Sat Oct 29 09:44:17 UTC 2011

On Fri, 28 Oct 2011 22:41:07 -0700
Matthew Brush <mbrush at codebrainz.ca> wrote:

> Is anybody opposed to removing the "geany" and "Geany" prefix from the
> plugins in Geany-Plugins.  I mean at least for the directory name in the
> source tree, README/Site, and PLUGIN_SET_INFO() name?

-1. When installing binary packages, typing "geany" in the search box
is the easiest way to see all the plugins. Personally I don't feel like
installing the entire geany-plugins package (or all xfce panel plugins,
all X11 video drivers etc.)

If we decide to remove the prefix, "Extra Selections" should be "Extra
Selection".

--
E-gards: Jimmy