[Geany-devel] Geany icon on Mint

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Fri Oct 28 07:16:24 UTC 2011

On 11-10-28 12:08 AM, Lex Trotman wrote:
> On 27 October 2011 11:02, Lex Trotman<elextr at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> On 27 October 2011 10:30, Lex Trotman<elextr at gmail.com>  wrote:
>>> [...]
>>>
>>> More importantly it is part of Mint-X the mint default theme.
>>
>> Bug reported, please add comments to back up the bug.
>>

> The bug has been categorised as opinion, if none of you can be
> bothered to add comments then it is likely to be ignored.

IIRC the bug URL was on Launchpad somewhere and I can't be bothered to
use Launchpad, it crashes my browser and I don't even know what my
login/email/password is.

Maybe tomorrow I'll post a bug on the upstream project (Faenza on Google
Projects), I have an account for this and it'll get straight at the
designer rather than going through the Mint package maintainer.