[Geany-devel] Geany icon on Mint

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Mon Oct 24 23:47:17 UTC 2011

Hi all,

My hard drive failed yesterday morning, so after installing a new one
I decided to update the OS and installed the latest Linux Mint.

Imagine my surprise when the Geany icon wasn't the familiar teapot,
but https://github.com/elextr/geany_stuff/raw/master/geany.svg.

I initially blamed Ubuntu since Geany was installed from its
repository, sorry, but in fact Mint is overriding it with a theme.

This looks like Arabic script to me, so Frank, can any of your
translators tell us what it says?

Things like "Geany" or "Worlds best editor" would be acceptable, but
"may your code be infested with bugs" might not :)