[Geany-devel] Geany Hackfest

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Sun Oct 23 09:08:54 UTC 2011

Hi All,

Just wanted to throw out the idea of a "hackfest" for Geany and/or Geany
Plugins.  Obviously only a handful of us can get together in meat space
but between IRC, IM, the ML, and now GitHub, I think we can manage
without all of us being physically present.

Here's a few possible topics/targets/ideas:

   - Session management
   - GTK+ 3 support (obviously :)
   - Glade3 / GtkBuilder conversion (again, obviously :)
   - Attacking the bug tracker and/or feature requests
   [ add your suggestions here ]

So is anybody available for <insert length of hackfest> hours/days in
the near future?

I'm personally available for most of the time between Christmas and the
end of the first week of 2012.  Otherwise, it would need to be on a
weekend for me to "attend".