[Geany-devel] [Geany] hide menu bar on full-screen

Pedro Cirne pedro at xxxxx
Sat Oct 22 23:18:34 UTC 2011

Of course I can give a hand! But wouldn't be dangerous hide menu bar in
normal view? I think some people could get stuck after that! It has happened
with amarok some years ago until developers remove the functionality.