[Geany-devel] gtkbuilder branch and ui_lookup_widget functions

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Tue Oct 18 21:57:56 UTC 2011

On 11-10-18 01:33 PM, Matthew Brush wrote:

> Not really (I'm kinda stupid remember :) I think I'm confused about how
> it used to work and you're confused about how it works now :)

I think I see what you're talking about, ui_hookup_widget() is attaching
the widget to the owner Gobject's datalist.  Ok, I think to avoid fixing
all of Geany's code that uses this, I will make the new
ui_hookup_object() to do this same thing as well, then we can worry more
about getting rid of what's left once we port the rest of the UI to
GtkBuilder.

I'll report back once I've got it working and we can go from there.