[Geany-devel] gtkbuilder branch and ui_lookup_widget functions

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Mon Oct 17 12:22:44 UTC 2011

Hi Matthew,
I'm a bit concerned about the changed ui_lookup_widget (and hookup)
functions - these are in the plugin API and can be used independently
from Glade. (plugin) API function behaviour should not normally change,
but it seems the owner parameter is now ignored. If we are caching
lookups this is probably wrong as the widget may get destroyed.

I haven't looked at the new implementation but perhaps you could help
explain the changes.