[Geany-devel] GTK+ Version Bump to 2.18 - gtkbuilder and 2.16

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Fri Oct 14 14:38:09 UTC 2011

On 13/10/2011 12:53, Nick Treleaven wrote:
> On 13/10/2011 00:55, Matthew Brush wrote:
>>> So I would go for 2.16 overall if this brings us Glade 3 support.
>>
>> It should, but I haven't thoroughly tested it with GTK+ 2.16 yet. Did
>> you try the gtkbuilder branch yet on your 2.16 install by any chance?
>
> No, I haven't tried git branching yet. I'll let you know when I do.

Tried it earlier, seems to build against 2.16 (I actually have a newer
runtime) and run OK after I applied some fixes. I didn't really test it
much besides showing the Prefs dialog. Anything in particular that needs
testing?

I did get a warning:
Gtk WARNING	: Could not find signal handler 'on_term_font_set'