[Geany-devel] News item for version switch?

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Wed Oct 12 08:55:31 UTC 2011

Hi,

Does anyone think it might be good to mention the 0.21->1.22 version
thing on the News part of geany.org homepage?

It might make it more obvious for people who were depending on version
numbers for packaging and stuff.  The commit where the version got
bumped didn't mention anything about the version scheme switch, so I
supposed it could be hard to understand for people not on the ML.

P.S. I will write it if no else wants to, just someone will need to put
it in the website wiki for me.