[Geany-devel] Plugins README / web pages

Dominic Hopf dmaphy at xxxxx
Mon Oct 10 20:41:19 UTC 2011

Am Montag, den 10.10.2011, 13:55 +0400 schrieb Alexander Petukhov:
> By the way, can I gain more control on READMEs on a web-site to be
> able to modify and then upload and see the result instantly.
> I was told Dominic maintains this task now.

It's not my servers, so I'm not able to decide this. Pinging me on IRC
(dmaphy) or Jabber (dmaphy at jabber.org) maybe is an alternative for that,
even if no very good alternative.

Regards,
Dominic

--
Dominic Hopf <dmaphy at googlemail.com>
http://dominichopf.de/

Key Fingerprint: A7DF C4FC 07AE 4DDC 5CA0 BD93 AAB0 6019 CA7D 868D