[Geany-devel] Git conversion completed

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at xxxxx
Mon Oct 10 14:13:03 UTC 2011

Hi Randy,

Le 09/10/2011 23:20, Randy Kramer a écrit :
> On Sunday 09 October 2011 11:59:47 am Colomban Wendling wrote:
>> (speak within ~ the hour or be quiet forever :D)
>
> I have no comments about the git repository, but, with a project with
> participants possibly from around the world, one hour is not very much time
> to react.
>
> (Yes, I know that the test repository has been available longer than that, I
> just think it's something you need to consider in general (as the new
> Geany--well, whatever you are now--the "official" maintainer?).)

You are right, and luckily I know it :)  However, when I said "anybody"
I meant Enrico, Jiří, Frank, etc., all I know were online or not far at
the moment, as Enrico noted.  I didn't think anybody else would have had
something specific to say about the repository, and I didn't wanted to
wait one more 24h to push the repo online.

I'm sorry if it sounded rude, sorry.

Regards,
Colomban