[Geany-devel] Git conversion completed

Randy Kramer rhkramer at xxxxx
Sun Oct 9 21:20:16 UTC 2011

On Sunday 09 October 2011 11:59:47 am Colomban Wendling wrote:
> (speak within ~ the hour or be quiet forever :D)

I have no comments about the git repository, but, with a project with
participants possibly from around the world, one hour is not very much time
to react.

(Yes, I know that the test repository has been available longer than that, I
just think it's something you need to consider in general (as the new
Geany--well, whatever you are now--the "official" maintainer?).)

Randy Kramer