[Geany-devel] Team Translation (was: Re: Geany is on Github)

Randy Kramer rhkramer at xxxxx
Sat Oct 8 18:34:13 UTC 2011

On Friday 07 October 2011 06:32:54 pm Enrico Tröger wrote:
> Maybe this is the point to throw Transifex[1] into the discussion.
> AFAIK it's a web-based translation platform which enables users with
> less technical experience to easily translate software. Transifex can
> commit changes to .po files back into GIT and so makes it even more
> easy.

In the last few months, abiword has started to use Pootle for its
translations.  I know nothing about it (nor about Transifex), but if you are
going to consider going to something new, you might want to consider several
alternatives.

Randy Kramer