[Geany-devel] Geany is on Github

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Sat Oct 8 11:19:53 UTC 2011

On 11-10-08 03:38 AM, Jiří Techet wrote:

> Is there any reason for creating teams with pull rights only (core
> contributors, plugin contributors, ...)? The whole world should have
> pull rights so making a team for them seems unnecessary to me unless
> there's some other advantage.

There maybe some additional notifications and stuff (ex. watching a
Team) but I'm not too sure.  For the most part, I just thought it would
be nice to have all the people that work on Geany listed on the project
page rather than just the committers.

That being said, I don't think "Plugin Contributors" would really be needed.

It's just an idea.  If everyone's against it, we don't need to do it.