[Geany-devel] geany-plugins: Bug in translation

Alexander Petukhov devel at xxxxx
Fri Oct 7 09:57:55 UTC 2011

07.10.2011 11:46, Frank Lanitz пишет:
> Am 07.10.2011 09:34, schrieb Alexander Petukhov:
>
>> yep, config.h i.e. #define GETTEXT_PACKAGE have to be placed before
>> #include<geanyplugin.h>
>> otherwise it doesn't work.
>> I just wanted to say that some plugins do not even include config.h, at
>> least my one didn't :)
>>
> Ah. OK. This lights up things a bit. Well, still 1 week left to finalize
> cleaning up ;)
>
> Cheers
> Frank

Frank, sorry for embarrassing,
can you do strings "refreeze", I've found untranslated strings in debugger,
I now understand what is "mark for translation" ), I had such statically
allocated strings
but fixed it with last commit.
There were no commits to "po" till string freeze, so it doesn't seem to
break anything.

I planned to do translation and check other plugins for lack of config.h
side by side then.

E-gards,
Alexander